Silent Date Auction
Date: Held on September 13, 2012
Location: Hudson Terrace, NYC
Money raised: $2,100
Cause: National Multiple Sclerosis Society
If you’re interested in the details, see rules below, and please feel free to reach out to me for any help!
- Auction opens at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, September 10th
- Opening bid is a minimum of $25.00.
Please bid in increments of $5.00.
You may bid on more than one auctionee! It means you may WIN more than one auctionee!
- Bids are directly sent to me via email / message / DM and remain confidential.
Subject should read:
‘Auction Bid – person’s name — bidding amount’
- I will periodically update my website to show the bids for each auctionee.
- I will post the winner’s NAME and the winning AMOUNT for each volunteer on the date auction “review”.
- Winning bidders must make a direct donation for the winning amount by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, September 17th or else forfeit to the next highest bidder.
- Donations can be made at my Race to Stop Multiple Sclerosis website:
* All donations are 100% Tax Deductible! *
- The winning bidder and auctionee make their own arrangements for their date / hang out. The date will be a public place that is agreed upon by BOTH parties.
- Rules for paying for the date:
If the winning bid is $100 or over, the auctioned pays.
If the winning bid is $99 and under, the bidder pays!
- Auction bidding will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, September 14th.