Sometimes people need to view their donations in terms of what they can actually provide.
- $1500 – $3000 – Pays for one-year MS College Scholarship
- $350 – Cost of a ramp to get a scooter into van
- $150 – Cost of a shower bench and hand-held shower head
- $100 – Cost for arm crutches
- $200 – Cost for air conditioner
- $500 – Cost for a wheelchair co-pay
- $50 – Cost for transportation to a medical appointment
- $25 – Cost of home health care for 1-2 hours for one person living with MS
Thanks to friends, family, co-workers, and strangers, I’ve already surpassed the BAA minimum of $4000. Only a few hundred dollars left to reach $5000. Let’s help raise money for MS! Follow this link to do your part.